Edit - MiniTez - Red Coop, twin stripes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Natalie
    I'm not a screamer Ewan! One way to find out though ........!! LOL!! :P

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Natalie

I'm not a screamer Ewan! One way to find out though ........!! LOL!! :P
    Right o Nat, 5pm sharp, my place!

G2, it takes more than 170 horses to win a race with me....... as long as you dont choose a straight bit of road!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

G2 - S
    She may be a screamer(or may not as it seems) but sounds like a bit of a tease!!! Shocking!

Disclaimer: Never met you so sorry for any comments that seem out of line. Seems like you can 'take it' though!!!

G2 - S
    Sleepy - Name your time and place. I love corners! Ofcourse not going above the national speed limit unless on private roads!!

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by G2 - S

She may be a screamer(or may not as it seems) but sounds like a bit of a tease!!! Shocking!

Disclaimer: Never met you so sorry for any comments that seem out of line. Seems like you can 'take it' though!!!
    I heard she can take it too!! But then my source is unreliable!!

Shes not a tease, she is being serious! Arnt you Nat? 5PM my place! Unfortunately i'm not wealthy enough for Nat

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by G2 - S

Sleepy - Name your time and place. I love corners! Ofcourse not going above the national speed limit unless on private roads!!
    Well if you dont exceed the national speed limit, ill definately win!!!!! OK, to keep you happy, west Key Autobahn, Germany, 6pm. Actualy make it 6:15. I doubt i'll be done with Nat in time for 6.

G2 - S
    5 till 6.15 - Nat....he sounds like he ain't worth it!!

Natalie
    LOL!! Yeah see ya then Ewan!! Tehe!! Wealthy enough .....!? Where did you get that from!? LOL!! :P

Nat

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Natalie

LOL!! Yeah see ya then Ewan!! Tehe!! Wealthy enough .....!? Where did you get that from!? LOL!! :P

Nat
    Actually I did find 20 quid in my back pocket this morning so I am rich after all!! See you at 5.

G2, I will only be 1 hour because remember, we are just wanting to know if she screams! Nothing else! If I can't get her screaming in an hour theres something wrong!!!!!

Fontal
    quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

It's a mini ONE which eats coopers for breakfast !
    I built that car