Edit - MiniTez - Red Coop, twin stripes

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    G2 - S
    I see you and a few other MINI's on the way to work every day!! Usually by the Cemetary. I'm heading into town, you going towards Kingswells. Love your car!

that is mini tez....

G2 - S
    alright Brian. Not on this site much? You've been spotted a few times. Didn't think you realised who I was by the Hospital!

G

Natalie
    What's you mini like G?

how'd just got a new job so should be on more now...

Sorry not been on for a while computer at home is like soooooooo slow and well dial up connection is no the best.....
    Hi to everyone that spots me.... beep beep....

Brizeeee

G2 - S
    Hi there,

My MINI is below:

But I'm usually driving my company car MGZR(below) as the Coop S is my Wifes really.

What about yours Natalie?

Natalie
    Cool now I know what car to look out for then!! LOL!!

I drive an all Astro Black Cooper with xenon's, tints and 17" s Wheels. My reg ends in FSY! LOL

I drive out to Dyce every morning and so will i be passing you 2mrw then!? If so ill give ya a flash then in the MG!! LOL

Nat

G2 - S
    I'll take Ernie (MINI Coop S) tomorrow cos Em will be sleeping. She's on Nightshift so won't be using it during the day! I should be seeing you about 8.35ish then. Bet it's the only day that we don't see each other!

G

Natalie
    I take all the back roads out to dyce. I probs won't see you to be honest cos i am in work by then!! I start work at 08:30!! LOL!!

G2 - S
    Fair enough. I must see you when I'm going in earlier. I see so many minis on my way to work but can't wave in my MG. Keep your eyes peeled for me anyway. Sent you an Email.

G