JCW DAISY

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    duncan
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

quote:Originally posted by satelite

Now Daisy's a JCW 'S', is she going to get the number-plate to match????
    No, no, no !!! Away you back to your S Club CD's and stop encouraging the girl to spend more money :evil:

Where have you been hiding Satelite? Or have you just been lost ? Hopefully hook up with you again soon
    Sorry Willie, couldn't resist!!!!

Not been hiding, honest! Just upgraded(?) to broadband, and the damn PC decided to die. Grrrrrrrrr.

Linda M
    When I first started going out with Willie he had an MG Montego Turbo and I thought the 'ticking' that came off the Turbo was absolutely superb. Over the years and many different cars I've never found that real 'thrill, fun' factor again.

However this new works supercharger is giving me this 'thrill, fun' factor back, finally. The original supercharger has a wonderful purr but this works one is it's much grittier and kicks in most the time.

Still running in though, only done 620 miles :clown: But it will 'ALL' be worth it from what I've experienced so far

LMB
    Linda you don't need to run in the Works. Just give it 200 miles to bed in, then you can pretty much floor it.