JCW DAISY

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    lightbody
    Driving in this morning enjoying my Cooper, I was thinking about "Daisy S Works" and it sort of came to me... she must have cost about £7000 more than my MINI now... for that price, for a small hatchback, it really would HAVE to be very, very good! I think its a real shame that the standard S isn't the same as an S Works at, say, a 15,500 starter price. It would make it more Special...

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Just as a quick note on the Toby Studmeister story. You'd think American's would have learned not to say "I did not have sexual relations with this person" after Bill "Gies a gobble" Clinton's escapades.

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Krusty

Julz, how come your paying so much for insurance?!?!?!?! I managed to get my MCS insured, with Zippy as a named driver for about £500 with 4 years NCB through Direct Line. My current insurers did try to charge me £750 though - grrr!
    Well, I'm 23, live in a high risk area, the car is on the street, I've got a write-off on record and another idiot on my insurance!
    Unfortunately it all adds up, plus my occupation doesn't help, insurance companies seem to think I'll take my car onto building sites!! Idiots:evil::clown:

Krusty
    That's a bit poop really. I'm 25, also with an idiot (only joking Zippy!), and my car (along with another 4 mini's who all live in my flats) is kept on the street as well. It must be the write off that's pushed it up. Are you gonna tell your insurance company about BabyB's mod's?

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    The most shocking thing of this whole thread isn't the insurance costs (although £760 is well steep). The most shocking part is that Linda is 37! I had her down as late 20's.
    If Linda's 37 that must make Willie her toyboy since I refuse to believe he's over 30.
    So...can I get a shot of Daisy and Stouffer yet?
    I knew someone would bring my age up :( I still look like a teenager and up until a couple of years ago I still got asked for ID Willie is my toyboy BUT only by about a year

Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by lightbody

Driving in this morning enjoying my Cooper, I was thinking about "Daisy S Works" and it sort of came to me... she must have cost about £7000 more than my MINI now... for that price, for a small hatchback, it really would HAVE to be very, very good! I think its a real shame that the standard S isn't the same as an S Works at, say, a 15,500 starter price. It would make it more Special...
    You're quite right Rob ! It is very special though and I'm only doing it cos I've got the money at the moment (years of hard saving) and it's not saying that I'll ever have the money to do it again :)

Linda M
    Haven't got the phone call to go get her yet but I'm getting VERY VERY excited

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Krusty

That's a bit poop really. I'm 25, also with an idiot (only joking Zippy
    Ah-ha, that explains it, 25 is your critical age to get a massive drop in premiums cause you're now supposed to be a 'responsible' adult!! As for the mods, my insurance is kept up to date with everything!!

Krusty
    It's a myth ........... trust me, your insurance doesn't change when you turn 25! That's why Zippy got rid of his Subaru!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Haven't got the phone call to go get her yet but I'm getting VERY VERY excited
    I gave your dealer a quick phone call to make sure you don't get your car until Monday, not that i'm jealous or anything :evil:

Bonnie Scotland