is it a mouse or another bloomin' squeak???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wul
    OOH er missus!

Pulling off the cap reveals a bit more of the button - however it rattles within the main "structural" part of the handbrake handle! which unfortunately doesn't seem to be accessible!

I got the brushed chrome grip as part of my freebies - can't believe they want £45 for that! in the end i fitted the metal bit in with my original silver caps - looks pretty good to me as the handle is now totally silver looking and saved me having to meddle with the leather boot.

Also ordered up the silver footrest plate - looks pretty good and a doddle to fit - and the clear look front indicator bulbs or so i thought! turns out it's £10.50 per bulb so i'll have to cough up some dough for the other one! oops!

Resident old yin.
    I got my handbrake grip from vouchers Eastern gave me. I moaned about having to pay out for insurance when my car was getting warranty work done.

When you have a ONE and they give you BMs or a Cooper S as a courtesy car it costs extra on your insurance.

Does this happen with Dunedin also?

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    If you have a ONE Ken, then have to pay extra for insurance if they give you a coop or an S, by that argument could they not give you a Reliant Robin for the day and then they could give you money.

Wul
    Yup - got a 318ti from dunedin and it cost me £7.30 for the insurance.

When i had the S last week it was no extra though.

Now a reliant robin - thats what i call a courtesy car!

Resident old yin.
    When they had my car for a week they gave me a BM 318iS. My wife loved it but I was asleep after about 30s at the wheel.

Anyway Directline charged me ~£35 for extra insurance. A total rip-off as my insurance for the whole year for the ONE is only £220 due to the fact that I'm an old f*rt :(

It was at this point I complained seeing as the car was only in to fix things they'd failed to nail on previous attempts :mad:

£225??????? How old are you? 104???? Jaysus!

Wul
    Well just renewed my insurance for my coop today!

Priviledge came up tops - £444 fully comp, 28 yrs young, business use, 5 years NCB, Legal Protection, £250 XS only one that came close was Tesco but they quoted without a courtesy car and for me that was a must!

Interestingly enough - they initially forgot to note that it had the Chili pack, so when i reminded them the premium jumped by £40 - eek!

However still a £50 saving on what MINI cover quoted me for my renewal.

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    £225??????? How old are you? 104???? Jaysus!
    Well, I'm not that old really only 37 and in my prime My wife is also insured to drive, she's 33.

We both get full business use. The ONE is so cheap to insure as it's less than my last car, a Punto :) Directline have always been good for me.

Anyway, if anyone thinks I'm too old for this site just let me know and me and my incontinence knickers will go elsewhere :evil:

Acht your not old Ken. Big Gordy's about 3 times your age I rekon.

The Big G man is on holiday at the moment which is why I think I can get away with saying that. Let's hope he doesn't read this when he gets back. :) Ssssshhhhh.

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by KenL

Well, I'm not that old really only 37 and in my prime

Anyway, if anyone thinks I'm too old for this site just let me know and me and my incontinence knickers will go elsewhere :evil:
    Naaa.. stick around Ken, us oldies 'ave gotta look after each other what with all these young whippersnappers hanging around NMS I dunno, when I was a lad, blah, blah, blah....
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)