New looks for the MINI Interior

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I'd imaine the wood effect is an option the same as it is now and the anthracite etc will still be available. After all, one of the doors shown has a different trim from the other.

eddie 44
    its pants

Steve74
    seen it in one of the mags. Minging!

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Appologies if this has been posted elsewhere :clown:

http://www.channel4.com/4car/gallery/spyshots-2005/M/mini/interior.html
    Accepted ( http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4243 )

euan
    I have to admit, I think some of it suits the MINI style, modern, slightly retro etc etc. But my overall response is - I'm glad I won't have it in my car.

aimee_s
    inside is not too bad...but what does everyone think of the new shape of outside?? not nice! the back end looks like...well i cant decide-it reminds me of a car, but i cant think which one-not a pretty one anyway!!!

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

inside is not too bad...but what does everyone think of the new shape of outside?? not nice! the back end looks like...well i cant decide-it reminds me of a car, but i cant think which one-not a pretty one anyway!!!
    where's the picc's of the outside :question::question::question: me no see :disapprove:

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    quote:Originally posted by minime

quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

where's the picc's of the outside :question::question::question: me no see :disapprove:
    there were spy shots in auto express a few weeks ago - the new bonnet looks cr*p. All to do with european pedestrian safety legislation :disapprove:

Nope I don't like it ...

they never even managed to ge thte steering wheel on the right side.. How thick are tehy... you would think they could do that right by now........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brizeeeeeeeeee

aimee_s
    http://www.channel4.com/4car/gallery/spyshots-2005/M/mini/cooper.html
    theres the piccies of the outside minime!! be warned...it WILL hurt your eyes!