New Radiator

Mini Martyn
    Mine is now bust, their has been a leak for a while but BMW Emergency didnt know what it was that was causing the car to over heat, replaced the collent bottle, but that hasnt sorted it, so they have now got a back order to Germany, and left me with a BMW 1 series!!??

Hopfully will have it back for the weekend thought?!! :disapprove::dead:

Moonshine
    my radiator broke on my car about 2 months ago - a leak from the bottom passenger side corner - replaced under warranty without quibble - though a bit worrying on a 2 year old car with 51k miles on it tho - is this a worrying trend?

GErry:(

Mini Martyn
    I want my mini back, got pulled over by the fuzz last night in town, in the courtasy car - a YARIS, off all times to get pulled!!?? :(

Similar Threads

1. 2002 mini one radiator wanted
    By bigpoppa81 in forum Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st August 2006, 01:18 AM