New MINI CLUBMAN ESTATE

redpoint rallying
    Righto then,

heres one of those rumour things. I have no evidence for this but heard from a 'knowledgable' source....(groans all round, ah yes, one of those... heh heh) Along with the usual rumours about recreating the Mini variants that Beemer will be producing a Mini Clubman estate. It will have 5 doors the rear seat access doors being 'suicide' doors and the rear hatch being a single side hinged door.......There you go! Of course it might be a load of old bol*****..........get you talking though....Cooper S version? hmm

Cheers!

redpoint rallying
    Me? I'm holding out in the hope they do a Cooper 'S' van.....

minidriver#1
    suicide doors! you know what would be a cool modification? Koenigseg doors. i probably spelt that wrong though.

There is a company in italy that do estate versions of the BMW Mini, though this sound alot different.

X30YES
    http://www.bmw2002.co.uk/news.htm a bit late I know ,but Ive been on nightshift offshore and the article was in Auto express with a picture , see also this page for the 2007 interior http://galleries.wheels24.co.za/cars/Mini/Cooper2007/

The Dogfather
    My perfect car everyday would be a Clubman Cooper Diesel, can't wait

Currently looking at a Audi A2 TDI 90PS to replace the Fiesta.

redpoint rallying
    Not too sure about the look with the suicide doors. Only a Cooper 'S' van would make me think about parting with the 'S'.....and it would still need to be in 'works' colours!!