GOOD MORNING MINI PEOPLE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I Want A Works
    How do know that I am the same person that you met the other night??? Suppose there ain't many of us in the world who have the dubious pleasure of knowing Tez, is there! lol

£16,000 eh! Might hold off for a bit and see what Calterdon in Inverness give me for my old granda car against a cooper :)

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works

How do know that I am the same person that you met the other night??? Suppose there ain't many of us in the world who have the dubious pleasure of knowing Tez, is there! lol

£16,000 eh! Might hold off for a bit and see what Calterdon in Inverness give me for my old granda car against a cooper :)
    Calterdon!! NA NA... Thats where I got my car. They are no use. Its a trek, but you want to go to Menzies Mini in sterling! Or is it Perth. No its sterling! They are (as voted by NMS members) the best dealer! Talk to minime on this site, or ask for Iain when you phone Menzies.

I Want A Works
    Thanks Mate. I assune that the mini garage in Aberdeen up near rag vardy and the like ain't recommended either?

minimadtez
    Hi Graham.
    NON mini owner!!!
    Good plan Sleepy.....16k for your car......take it that would go directly to Bonnie Scotland!!

Take him down guys!!! He drives a granda car!

Julz
    My mini's for sale.... BBR220 (and a bit)

Welcome to the site! Thurso eh, my dad's from Thurso, explains alot I suppose:sleepy:!! (my mum isn't from Thurso before anyone starts:evil:)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome to the site, i'm sure you'll be allowed to tag on to the run mentioned above
    Now, if you're looking for a Works beater

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by minimadtez

Hi Graham.
    NON mini owner!!!
    Good plan Sleepy.....16k for your car......take it that would go directly to Bonnie Scotland!!

Take him down guys!!! He drives a granda car!
    Yes, I would never see the money!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Ah a Mk1 GTi , loverly stuff.
    Welcome to the site & hope you are MINI'd before too long

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

I Want A Works
    How much for your car then Julz??? Your dad is from this god forsaken hole eh! Poor you. lol U still got relations up here?

And Tez, just mind that I'm taking the Golf down this weekend! And you ain't getting a shot of it! U still owe me a shot of Bumble any way! lol

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works

How much for your car then Julz???
    Any sensible offers considered!!:clown: