GOOD MORNING MINI PEOPLE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I Want A Works
    Hi there, Just joined today so thought I'd say HI!
    Don't yet have a mini, but got my eyes on a really nice new cooper so just thought I'd drop in by here and see what the crack is and look for some banter and slagging offs!

Feel free to reply and slagg us off!

Welcome to the site - the only thing I can slag you for is that you havent got your car yet, whats taking you so long :question:

minidriver#1
    Are you a balding eagle ? seems to be alot of em on the site at the moment bah haha

welcome to the site mate.

I Want A Works
    Well it is a combination of the fact that I used to have a d plate classic that I never got my thumb out of my a**e to do up, the ex, being in debt and only recently rediscovering my childhood and cars
    I do however have a Mk1 Golf GTI soft top! that I might be selling to help finance my new car.

I Want A Works
    oh - but I did have a test drive today in an 03 JCW mini! F*** they are good!

minidriver#1
    do you have pics of the GTi?

I Want A Works
    Not at this point in time but I will have by the end of the week after I polish it a wee bit and take it a run to Aberdeen-land! Might even go down the boulee and go a bit if bashing!

The Dogfather
    Thurso? Blimey it'll be a long way to go for a service! We'll be passing through Thurso when we do the Twilight Run Reccie on the 10th (see Runs and Meet section!). By the way do you know any petrol stations that are open 24hrs or open very late night Saturday?

I Want A Works
    NO sorry bad dog there are none up this way open that late. Only hope is tescos in Inverness, but it is credit card only, or the Skiach Services at Evanton (about 20 mile north of Inverness) are open 24 hrs! There is a petrol station in town that opens at 7am week days and closes at 10pm, but looking at your itinerary (if that is how you spell the word) that will be a little bit late, or early for you.
    But if you are looking for any info about up here, give us a shout. Might even pop out to John O' Groats and meet you so you can all laught at the Golf, or my granda car, depending on what I take.
    Or would I be able to follow for a bit in the Golf? I know it ain't a Mini, but it is a nice car

Sponsor
    ME thinks petrol cans full of Optimax be the solution ere!!

Nice to meet you the other night at Nat's. Hope you manage to get that mini soon! Actually, i'll sell you mine if you want. £16,000, just cos its you

<sleepy tries to remember how much Bonnie wanted for his cooper s>