Largest thing carried in your MINI?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    GAJ
    Okay, MINIs might be wee but it's amazing what you can carry in them. I've managed to transport a fire place (which lead to a minor problem with a tin of paint and a loose lid, let's not go there) and a 32" T.V.

What's the largest thing you have carried in your one:question:

And I don't want anyone suggesting that the largest thing that has been in their MINI is me!

quote:Originally posted by GAJ

and a 32" T.V.

in it's box:question: like just bought from currys and you were taking it home kinda thing :question:if so you done well. cause its a huge box.
    Cooper Coupe...

Wul
    flat-pack 2m tall wardrobe - had it lying pressed against the windscreen and other end poking out the boot!!

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    A set of four Bullet Spoke alloy wheels. To keep the inside of the car clean we wrapped each of them in a big black sack.:) But that just made them slippery.:disapprove: So we ended up transfering them to our M Class and taking them up to Edinburh in that. But they did go in the MINI. They just flew around too much and I was worried they would take a window out.:disapprove:

AndyP

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

The Dogfather
    I once fitted a flat pack Ikea kitchen including sink into a Ford Ka which is roughly the size of a MINI plus myself and Jackie.

The headlights lit up the trees even with the headlights adjusted to the max!

GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
    in it's box:question: like just bought from currys and you were taking it home kinda thing
    No, without the box! Like just blagged from Heather and taking it home kind of thing.:) (Thanks H!!)

Mini Martyn
    Two Mountain Bikes!!

Car
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I once fitted a flat pack Ikea kitchen including sink into a Ford Ka which is roughly the size of a MINI plus myself and Jackie.

The headlights lit up the trees even with the headlights adjusted to the max!
    WOW! What, like, with the fitted fridge and cooker hob and double oven and everything?

Car
    I'm just waiting for the bravest (read - stupidist) person to reply to this topic with the words.... "My wife".

quote:Originally posted by AndyP

I'm just waiting for the bravest (read - stupidist) person to reply to this topic with the words.... "My wife".
    ehhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, My Husband
    Cooper Coupe...