Site Sponsor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sponsor & Jakey
    Okay, okay, I see it now :I:clown:
    note to self, 'Think before you speak8)
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M
    note to self, 'Think before you speak8)

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

My sentiments exactly, i was not saying you shouldn´t sponsor, just merely pointing to the fact it was immediately in your face, now, where do i go to place my bet, er, i mean buy a beer, erm, i mean assist callumin the upkeep of this fabulous site ??

Bonnie Scotland (currently touring in majorca)
    The NMS Home page has a PayPal Donate button down in the bottom right.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

and then there were none...
    Perhaps it's just my eyesight at this early hour but the wee sponsorship logo's appear to have vanished
    What logo :evil:

The link is broken :I

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
    Oops!:I
    It's fixed now:)

Tahra
    I obviously missed the sponors thingy when it first started, but figured it out ( and saw the Paypal link ) just havent had a piece of plastic with me when Ive been at the pc. I did mention it to J though and meant to say sooner....but couldnt you also raise money through the runs ??? Im not suggesting an entrance fee or anything since sombody's bound to take it the wrong way - but if there was a "donation" say for the lovely stickers that tell folks you've taken part in a run ???

Tahra
    Is it just me ( maybe they dont like my credit card no...) or is the Paypal stuff quite labourious ??? It wasn't quite the straightforward payment site that some of them are - guess thats what you get for extra security, but Im sure Ive missed out some bits. How many security emails do you have to answer and why do you pay to become a member ?? Or did they only do that to me too.....

Monsta Mo Mini
    quote:[i] I did mention it to J though and meant to say sooner....but couldnt you also raise money through the runs ??? Im not suggesting an entrance fee or anything since sombody's bound to take it the wrong way - but if there was a "donation" say for the lovely stickers that tell folks you've taken part in a run ???
    It's something I've been thinking about mentioning aswell.

It does seem unfair that event organisers invariably end up out of pocket. The likes of the Thistle run charges over a tenner per entrant but you do get your goodies - sticker, magnet badge etc.... I would propose a fee of £5 per car which will more than cover the cost of the stickers and any money left over could be used to pay for petrol on the recces.

What does everyone else think?

Monsta Mo Mini
    quote:Originally posted by Tahra

Is it just me ( maybe they dont like my credit card no...) or is the Paypal stuff quite labourious ??? It wasn't quite the straightforward payment site that some of them are - guess thats what you get for extra security, but Im sure Ive missed out some bits. How many security emails do you have to answer and why do you pay to become a member ?? Or did they only do that to me too.....
    It does take a wee while to get set up but once thats all over and done with it's a peice of cake to use. It's also one of the most secure - that's why Ebay use it.

By the way it did work. Thank you very much for your kind donation.

GAJ
    eBay own it now I think!

I for one think your comments regarding the fiver fee per car on future runs is OK!