MINI Trackday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    anteater
    Taken from my post on MINI2...... so far 5 possible drivers intrested.

I haven't met any of the peeps on this forum yet, and I dont know if I'm posting this in the right section but hear go's anyway.......

Do any of you do trackdays? Im keen on doing a MINI trackday in Scotland but not at Knockhill prices......

I organise Supermoto trackdays up at Crail

I'm intrested in doing a MINI trackday if the demand is there, I need at least 10 drivers to book an event, a full trackday at Crail with unlimited track time, barbecue and first aid cover should come in below £50 a head (if the numbers are favourable)

Please give me a bit of feedback on this, timescale wise I'm busy racing for the next couple of months (bikes not cars) but will happily set it up for latter in the season if demand is strong enough.

Sponsor & Jakey
    We floated the idea of a track day a few months back and there didn't seem to be that much interest :(

I, however, would certainly be up for it Alex :approve: I'll check out your thread on MINI2 and add my name.

Any others fancy this one ???
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Yup...
    Already replied on Mini2

K1MUR
    I would come along on a Mini Track Day and have a few pals that may also come along?

anteater
    Quite suprised at the lack of response overall between the two web sites, must be lots of people out there who would love to do some track work surly?

For what its worth, I strongly believe that fast driving / riding on the track is much safer than moderate driving / riding on the road, believe me there's nothing to be scared off!!!

Julz
    I would have loved to, until all my conversion plans have gone ahead!! Too much fibreglass involved to risk anything happening to BabyB, would love to come and watch/help out though!!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by anteater

Quite suprised at the lack of response overall between the two web sites, must be lots of people out there who would love to do some track work surly?
    For what its worth, I strongly believe that fast driving / riding on the track is much safer than moderate driving / riding on the road, believe me there's nothing to be scared off!!!
    I'll go as long as i get to drive your car, believe me there's nothing to be scared of!!!!

Bonnie Scotland

duncan
    From what i've heard of Crail, the Potholes are certainly to be scared of!

Tony
    who says im scared??

track daying in a £500.00 XR2i is much more fun than a £14,000 Cooper..........
    Lets just say, its not so much me who is scared, now, as my bank manager and insurance dudes...

Tony McCandless
    Anteater

Up for this but actually prefer Knockhill, think its a bit wider and safer. Nearly threw my bike down the track at Crail 2 years ago after hitting one of the potholes already mentioned.

Happy to do either tho.

Cheers