MiniWorld magazine supplement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Linda M
    Quote, Posted by Willie M.....'Ring, ring... Ring, ring... Ah hello, is that the Royal Bank of Scotland?.... It is?... Yes, I'd like to see about closing my account please...'

Hello....oh I'm sorry sir but i think you've got the wrong extension, this is the loans dept

minidriver#1
    this is going to sound daft, but where can i get a copy of this mag?

Linda M
    WH Smith or any good newsagent.

scott shand
    got the mag yestarday its a great little supplement on the MIMI!

johnlewis99
    I was reading in another MINI forum that there has been opposition by (some)original Mini owners to the magazines like Miniworld, running articles on the new MINI. Threats such as boycots/wont renew, ect. And they slang call our cars ,"Bini's.....thats a sad thing indeed, if true to that degree that both groups of owners cant feel kinship just because BMW has a hand in making the new one. Im glad that there is starting to be more written about our new MINI, as I own one(and I like the original ones too) It is a great car with its own merits and will make its own history in time to come.

minidriver#1
    its like where i work. me the web dev guy on the PC v the traditionalist GD's using the macs.

I hope i dont get hostility thrown my way for driving a new mini. I quite like both old and new, especially the last batch of minis that were produced before the new one came out. Some of them are pretty impressive and i know that they came with slightly more powerful engines just to say goodbye.

I'll have to get my hands on a copy of this mag soon.