Hello folks mini novice here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Bumble Bee

Hi Jacqui from Fife here, wanted to say hello to everyone. Just picked up my 1st mini (wee yellow cooper s). Car totally ace , although a wee tad scared of her.
    HER ...look at the back end girl.... that's right two wee bits hingin doon ...ITS A BOY !!!!...oh by the way ..welcome

Bumble Bee
    quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Hi Jacqui from Fife here, wanted to say hello to everyone. Just picked up my 1st mini (wee yellow cooper s). Car totally ace , although a wee tad scared of her.
    HER ...look at the back end girl.... that's right two wee bits hingin doon ...ITS A BOY !!!!...oh by the way ..welcome
    :I Fair point never quite looked at HIM that way. So any tips on how to keep him clean, never realised just how difficult yellow was to keep clean. Would also be glad of any help on how to post a picture of ma mini.

X30YES

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

:I Fair point never quite looked at HIM that way. So any tips on how to keep him clean, never realised just how difficult yellow was to keep clean. Would also be glad of any help on how to post a picture of ma mini.
    Check this wee stinger for your mini !!http://www.ballandbagboutique.com/?x=catalogue&category=11 and here is half a photograph uploaded via www.mini2.com

X30YES
    B BEE ...See here re uploading pictures , if you have any trouble send me a mail and I can do it for you .http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=312

davesminis
    Welcome Jacqui, I am in Fife to. Hope to see you on a run soon!

Dave

Jeff
    Welcome to the site hope to see you on a run soon!!!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome , good time to jump on board , lots of runs coming up

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination