Sasssin frassin....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Methinks I'd be going postal at them.

Besides that though, the guys at JC's have been very helpful and very patient with my little grumps!!:clown:
    [/quote]

Would'nt call em little grumps me sell ! seems like a lotta hassle from a little car.
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Julz
    And again.......:(

Picked her up last night, got 7 miles away and she died! Managed to limp back to JC's where I had a little tantrum! The guys at servicing were great, although they did try and fill me full of tea and coffee and a courtesy car is being delivered to me this morning!

So we shall see what happens this time!8)

Aaaaargh!!! Stop saying the guys at servicing were great!!! They were crap! They weren't great just because they offered you tea and an apology! They should've made sure your car was fixed! There's only so much that tea and biscuits makes up for! First they charge you £1100 to replace an ECU that wasn't broken, THEN they decide to check the £30 sparkplugs and the problem STILL isn't fixed! They're not great they're friendly but incompetent! Nice but dim! SLAP THEM!!!!

</rant>

Julz
    Aye, but they get a job card back that says the car is sorted, they can hardly go out and crawl over every car to ensure it works, they just have to trust the mechanic! Don't worry, if this ever gets all sorted, I'm going directly to mini with a copy of all my bills!:sleepy:

Wul
    Julz - don't wait till it's sorted .... act now! the service "department" as a whole are takin the pi$$!! ok so the suits at the front desk are only trying to be nice to appease you but someone higher up should be kickin some technician butt for wasting an £1100 part in the first place - and i bet it took 4hours for them to decide to check under the bonnet first.

I'd be going supersonicallly mental at them by now!!:disapprove:

Julz
    I'm waiting to find out what really was wrong in the first place then waft a load of wasted bills at them!:disapprove:

"if this ever all gets sorted" <puts on best annoyed parent voice> Julia Anderson!

Why would you wait to go to MINI? By that time you could have forked out a whole barrel load more cash! If you complain now it'll get fixed quicker and far easier.

Wul
    But Julz - you are relying on the "honesty" of the same department making the errors subsequently finding out the true fault and then admitting their VERY costly mistakes!! I'm sure they will be up-front all the way but call me a sceptic - been there had the sob story!!

I'd be very surprised if they somehow don't try and get back to blaming BBR and not BMW!!

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    "if this ever all gets sorted" <puts on best annoyed parent voice> Julia Anderson!

Why would you wait to go to MINI? By that time you could have forked out a whole barrel load more cash! If you complain now it'll get fixed quicker and far easier.

I ain't spending any more cash!!

And Wul, they can't blame BBR now, the re-map was removed!:(

Patience boys, patience! I need to wait til tomorrow when I'm back from edinburgh anyway!:sleepy: