Sasssin frassin....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Julz
    piece of rubbish!! She's done it again!!:(:mad::disapprove: Didn't even get 4 miles from home when all my warning lights came on! She's now sitting at JC's waiting to be exorcised!!:evil: (mileage is also at 32,666:sleepy:) So my £1100 I spent at JC's last week to get the ecu replaced could all have been a waste!!:(:disapprove:

Wul
    Sorry to hear that Julz - fingers crossed for you - look like that Evo VIII might be coming sooner than expected!!

Julz
    I'm just miffed that I've spent all that money for nothing!! And see if it is the exhaist emmissions sensor like I thought it was, I'll be really really grumpy!!:mad:

Bloomin heck Julz, really sorry to hear that BabyB is still unwell. If JC's have pointed the finger at the ECU and it turns out to not be at fault can you claim back the cost of parts???

Car
    Mini Cooper
    If JC mis-diagnosed the fault the hopefully you will have some come back (is a ECU not a warranty fix?).
    All the best getting it sorted out. (forget big ugly Evos )

eddie 44
    julz , i had same problem with my last car ST 170 :( three times it was back for the exhaust emission sensor , only 10 months old :mad:
    sold it bought a mini ...........

Julz
    Unfortunately my ecu wasn't covered by warranty seeing as BBR had re-mapped it! But now the ecu that's in it is a standrad MCS one so there shouldn't be any probs! Hopefully JC's will offer some form of recompense and they have been excellent and really helpful, I'm just p'd off!!:dead:

And evo's, ugly, neverrrrrrr!!

Julz
    Had JC's on the phone, they've replaced my spark plugs as apparently my irridium ones were all gunged up! This could be something to do with problems with the old ecu, or it could have been the problem in the first place! Either way, I'm no happy cause now I'm going to have to spend another small fortune replacing the IK22's!!:(

Besides that though, the guys at JC's have been very helpful and very patient with my little grumps!!:clown:

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    <blinks> They changed an £1100 ECU ebfore they checked the sparkplugs?

Julz
    <nods with bottom lip sticking oot>:sleepy: