15" ROCKET ALLOYS

Looking for an 'as new' set of 15" Rockets and tyres.

Got a set of pepperpots but would prefer the rockets :)

Ideally they'd be off a new MINI that the owner had upgraded the wheels on, thus little used :)

Thanks!

mgemie
    i have my 15" 'pepperpot' alloys that came with my MO. I removed these shortly after taking delivery to fix my 17" R90s. small kerb damage on one alloy otherwise perfect.

quote:Originally posted by mgemie

i have my 15" 'pepperpot' alloys that came with my MO. I removed these shortly after taking delivery to fix my 17" R90s. small kerb damage on one alloy otherwise perfect.
    [s]Thanks, managed to get a hold of a set now.[/s]

Got pepperpots but have edited the first post to show it's Rocket Alloys that I am now after.

GM.

Similar Threads

1. Rocket Science.....lol
    By Fairy in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 5th April 2007, 05:19 AM
  2. R93 5-Star Rocket Alloys will swap for 16s
    By Mark R in forum Wanted
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17th February 2007, 12:00 AM
  3. rocket man!
    By sh@z in forum Off Topic & Banter