Calling Mr Barrie!!

Wul
    Hey John - any advice on this please?

My JVC KDSX841R head unit has taken a turn and started scoring cd's when playing and skipping like mad when playing and the car is stationery!!

It is like the drive wheel has dropped and now alows the dics to touch the lens!

Do you think this is repairable and if so what kind cost i'm looking at?

Cheers

Wul

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I would be repairable but in all honesty its probably not worth the cost and inconvenience involved.

I could supply a better quality MP3 for less than £150 and it would probably cost almost £100 to repair by the time you pay for parts labour and postage and then you would be musicless until its returned too

Wul
    Bugger! Got the 12disc MP3 changer in the boot anyway so can live without the repair to the H/U CD anyway but thought i'd ask.:clown:

Cheers for the help though :)

Similar Threads

1. good luck John Barrie
    By T100L in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 8th April 2007, 05:43 AM
  2. Miss Barrie
    By bpirie1000 in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd February 2006, 05:24 PM
  3. Calling Big Col & Wul
    By Scottie in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th February 2006, 05:26 PM
  4. John Barrie...
    By craigcooperSworks in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22nd August 2005, 05:06 PM
  5. The Barrie Crew
    By Monsta Mo Mini in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27th May 2005, 02:29 AM