Hi everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    davesminis
    Hey, I'm Dave. I have 2 classic minis and am a member of the British Mini Club and the Mini Clan. I am due to pick up my new Mini on Friday (already Christened Kimmy by my mum). She is a pepper white Mini One with 8 spoke alloys, Black bonnet stripes and a checkered roof. So I just though I would see what was out here for new Mini drivers and found this site, so I am hoping to make this the place to find out what is on for Kimmy.

Dave

Julz
    Welcome to the site Dave, make yourself at home and don't worry about the locals, not all of them bite!!

Welcome Dave - dont forget to post pics when you get the car. Enjoy!

Car
    R56 MCS
    Hi Dave. There a few of us are Clan Members too so we may have met already. Feel free to join in the fun!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Dave
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Sponsor
    Welcome to the nuthouse!
    Hope to see you on the Hadrian's Wall run on the20th !

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Welcome Dave , I'm clan member and fifer as well. Enjoy NMS

davesminis
    Thanks very much to everyone for the welcome. Will be seeing you soon at some of the events. I will post some pics of Kimmy when she arrives.
    I dont know how to get my pic etc at the bottom of the post, can anyone help??

Cheers,

Dave

Natalie
    Hi Dave,

Welcome to the site!! If you got to the Frequently Asked Questions page that should be able to help you with info about posting your picture on here! Good luck!

Nat

The Dogfather
    Welcome Dave!