ECU for MCS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Julz
    If you're meaning the insurance Wul, that's less than I pay for the mini!!:clown: If you mean the ecu replacement, oh I know!!:evil:

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    You don't have to tell me about the price of insurance:evil: Ross is being quoted 1800 quid TPF & T for a classic mini and 1200 quid for a 1.2 Fiesta:I The worlds gone mad I tell ya:mad::blackeye: Ohh and he's been quoted £2200 for a 'ONE' eeeeeeeeeck :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    and I forgot:I 6 grand TPF & T for a Subaru Impretza :blackeye::dead: :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Fontal
    Is it any wonder there are more and more uninsured drivers with quotes like that, LEGAL THEFT it realy pisses me off thank god I live in a next to no car crime area.

rant over :)

choc
    wot a joke that quotes r , i am happy with 192 fully comp for my one but that happens when u r an old git like me

Just read your post on Mini2 Julz, really sorry to hear your ECU is fried. Let us know how you get on with the replacement from newminiparts.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

You don't have to tell me about the price of insurance:evil: Ross is being quoted 1800 quid TPF & T for a classic mini and 1200 quid for a 1.2 Fiesta:I The worlds gone mad I tell ya:mad::blackeye: Ohh and he's been quoted £2200 for a 'ONE' eeeeeeeeeck :approve:
    If you think that's bad... My mate was over from Belfast a few weeks ago... Her Hubby to be (who is about 29) has just passed his test in Belfast, so they were looking for a car for him (He's had a Scooter for the last few years)... So.. they found a Daihatsu Charade diesel for sale for £500, and phoned around for an insurance quote.. The best was £1800! Sit down now. The highest quote (quick reminder old Daihatsu Charade DIESEL) was £8000!!!!

choc
    they must stay in the bronx!!!!!