ECU for MCS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    3GGG
    It makes you wonder how an ECU can cost £2K and you can get a DVD player which is much more complicated for £40.

quote:Originally posted by Julz

Currently looking up insurance for an Evo 8!! I'm that p'd off, I've had about as much as I can take:evil: considering how many major problems I've had!! Keep your eye on the for sale section for any further news, although I doubt I'll get many buyers with my track record!!:(:(:( (can you tell I'm having a strop??:clown:)
    Evo 8 yummy. Insurance got my new Scooby WRX with Prodrive fitted group 19 all for £467.00
    Cooper Coupe...

Julz
    I'm going to the new Mitzy garage in Dundee either tomorrow after work or wednesday lunchtime, it's just along the road from JC's:(

There's a very nice french blue 8 in Perth too! My main problem is insurance and my main problem with that is my age, but hey!!

I'm going to the new Mitzy garage in Dundee either tomorrow after work or wednesday lunchtime, it's just along the road from JC's:(

There's a very nice french blue 8 in Perth too! My main problem is insurance and my main problem with that is my age, but hey!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

guess being forty something might make a difference but don't let the insurance stop you as every year passes you know it wil get cheaper as you grow older

go on get one you know you want to.

my Scooby is the first Jap car I've had and got to say really surprised just how much I like it and the turbo is the dogs
    Cooper Coupe...

Julz
    I'm going in for a wee lookie on my way home tonight, they're doing an extended deal at the mo that you get £1k off the OTR price plus three years free servicing! Rob was online all night last night looking up cars for me, he'd quite happily let me get an Evo but only if he gets to drive it! Plus, it's a sensible four door family saloon!!

Plus, it's a sensible four door family saloon!!
    But you arent a sensible four door family

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

But you arent a sensible four door family
    That's why the Evo is our perfect family car!!

Fontal
    You trying to tell us something Julz :question:

Julz
    Oh good gracious NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Looking hopeful on the Evo front though, Tesco just quoted me £907.20 for the 260 which is less than I pay for the mini, so if I try Adrian Flux!!!

Wul
    Eh! How much!!!!!??????