black s works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nick
    Just been reading another thread somebody was saying they never get spotted!

Nobody seems to spot me in Aberdeen either and my roof is pretty loud!

Nick

Natalie
    Which area of Aberdeen are you in most days!? I'll try and spot ya!

Nick
    well i stay in town, usually drive up to portlethan in mornings...

in west end most of time,,,where are you and your mini hiding most days???

Natalie
    Yeah i am in the west end most of the time aswel. I live near town but I work out in Dyce during the week and in Altens at the weekend! Sooo i guess that's why i never see you driving about! lol

Look out for an Astro Black cooper, 17" S alloys, xenon's and my reg ends in FSY - cos im FUSSY!! hehe!!

Nat

Nick
    yes indeed that will explain it!

i'll look of for you miss fussy...

as i said before cant miss my cheque roof!

Natalie
    Hehe thanks!! Did you buy your car from JC!? If you did you should pop in bye one weekend cos that is where i work at weekend's!

Nick
    no i bought it from grassicks in perth, reason being that my dad buys his BMW's there and we know manager......it will be a pain in the bum though when i need to service it and have to take it to Perth...

or can i take to JC??? Let me know and i'll pop past and see ya..

Natalie
    Oh right i see!! lol!! I was thinking we haven't had that many Works kits put on Mini's from this dealership. No you are allowed to get it serviced at JC no probs! This particular weekend is my weekend off but i am having to come in on Sat to help as it will be extra busy due to the launch of the new 3 series apparently!

Nick
    ah cool..i only bought it in November and have only done 5K in it so doesnt need serviced for a little while yet but i will bring it to you guys as it is closer..

Having said that my exhaust rattles a bit! Bit annoying and want it fixed!

hmm new 3 series out eh....wonder what will happen to prices of older cars....sisters boyfriend has a 330ci and was thinking about one myself....although i think s works mini is probably faster and better to drive!

So what do u do at JC sales woman person???

Natalie
    I help out with selling the MINI's!! I give people test drives and sometimes help people spec up a car!! I want to eventually get into sales and so this is giving me good experience at the moment. Where about's do you work!?