New guy in town...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Well hi there everyone... just thought I would join up with you guys,
    because like low_n_load1 who has just joined today as well, he recomended I join so thats good enough for meeee.... I've been round MINI2 as well, joining something a bit closer to home is great!!

Will definately be hopeing to meet some of you guys on some of your next runs, any excuse to get out and play is good enough for me.
    So I look forward to meeting you.

macblob
    Hiya, welcome on board

where abouts u at?

Brian

Monsta Mo Mini
    Another Dundonian!!!!!!

Welcome aboard and hope to see you at some of the up and coming events. Keep posting!

cheers

Calum

knaone
    the Dundonians are massing... we are a scary enough bunch at the best of times without the need for tackling message boards en mass hehe

knaone
    Ah.... I Know your car now Zimbo (just looked on Mini2) seen you about a few times.... saw you yesterday? (monday) you were coming down the kingsway and i was waiting (Red One) to get on hehe dunno if ya saw me wave i was a little slow to react

quote:Originally posted by knaone

Ah.... I Know your car now Zimbo (just looked on Mini2) seen you about a few times.... saw you yesterday? (monday) you were coming down the kingsway and i was waiting (Red One) to get on hehe dunno if ya saw me wave i was a little slow to react
    Yeh think I remember it was at the asda roundabout, you were away to turn right, up the kingsway? I think!!:)

Julz
    How come I go up and down the Kingsway every day and I never see any minis??:( (just tats on corsas and novas!!)

knaone
    Yeah Zimbo that was me was turning right to go up...

Never ever seen your car Julz being honest i hardly see a lot of minis about really, very few seem to wave back... i am now at the stage that i'm quite shocked if someone does! :(:dead:

Julz
    Well, if you go into JC's sometime next week, BabyB will be hiding in there for a wee while

Julz

Yeh I think i've seen you on the kingsway before as well!!! nearly snapped my neck, trying to get a better look at that MCS of yours, good to know that I am not the only one with 18" wheels on...

So I take it you are from round dundee as well then?:)

Why is your car going into JCs?

Zimbo