Gallery Section

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Monsta Mo Mini
    In the next week or so I hope to start putting together a gallery of members' favorite pics, preferably of their own cars and if there's a story behind the pic then tell it too. If you have a pic which you'd like to share then please submit all material to mailto:info@newminiscotland.co.uk

Ideal size for the pics would be 600pixels by 400pixels saved as a jpeg.

cheers

Calum

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Monsta Mo, i tried to send an e-mail to the address in your post and it was sent back to me, hmm

bonnie scotland

minidriver#1
    Hey Monsta. i just bought vBulletin 2.2.9 for my site, you should think about getting it before this forum blows off and gets really popular. £97 it'll cost you but i just got a mod for it that allows people to create their own gallery, its exactly the same mod as what mini2.com use.

Monsta Mo Mini
    quote:Originally posted by bonnie scotland

Monsta Mo, i tried to send an e-mail to the address in your post and it was sent back to me, hmm

bonnie scotland
    Sorry Alan - there was an extra dot in the address, try it now.

Monsta Mo Mini
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

Hey Monsta. i just bought vBulletin 2.2.9 for my site, you should think about getting it before this forum blows off and gets really popular. £97 it'll cost you but i just got a mod for it that allows people to create their own gallery, its exactly the same mod as what mini2.com use.
    Thanks for the tip KJ. At the moment this is all coming out of my own pocket so I'm afraid I'll have to stick to the cheaper (ie free) option just now.

What's your site URL?

minidriver#1
    www.undergroundscene.co.uk go to the forums, its on the top nav bar. I'm in the process of testing out some mods on my server, and once i get em working i'll let you see em.

Monsta Mo Mini
    Blimey - big site. Brought back the memories though. I used to do a lot of stuff on the live music scene in Dundee about 12 years ago when I was student there. Did photography and reviews etc for the Uni and Clumpas. Mucked around with Alan McCormick, Jan Burnet & co.

minidriver#1
    cool. Yeah, its the biggest site of its kind in Tayside. I'm 'competing' with other national sites to make it one of the biggest. Costs me a fortune, but its worth it. web dev is my trade. i'm putting a gig on he 28th March in the cotton club, if you got time check it out, but dont park your mini near there. lol. its a 'dodgy' area

Monsta Mo Mini
    I figured you might be techy. I'm just a designer and this site is about my limit when it comes to technical stuff. Good luck with it, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

minidriver#1
    oi. i'm not just a techy. lol. but yeah, if you ever need a hand, i'm hope i am worthy :) Looks like you got it all sorted though. its a beautiful site. i thought it was an official site when i saw the splash page.