Hi I'm new

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    angel-mini
    Nae probs, you can just let me know.:disapprove: I'ii just have to wait. Boo Hoo. Oh by the way I am looking @ getting a centre exhaust system and I am getting told the the blk plastic trim from the Cooper S doesn,t fit the one bumper very well, is this the case.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi & Welcome Angela

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by angelaroncone

Nae probs, you can just let me know.:disapprove: I'ii just have to wait. Boo Hoo. Oh by the way I am looking @ getting a centre exhaust system and I am getting told the the blk plastic trim from the Cooper S doesn,t fit the one bumper very well, is this the case.
    There's a very nice chap on here called Bonnie Scotland,hes the expert on exhaust mod's, drop him an e-mail
    It can be done,and if you are looking for a cooper s exhaust, i know where i can get one new for..........£30 cos your such a nice person Ange,nothing to with the fact that when it's the Grangemouth Galaday,ma we boy want's a shot in one of your lorries<you think that hint was heavy enough>

angel-mini
    nae probs.:)

quote:Originally posted by minime

There's a very nice chap on here called Bonnie Scotland,hes the expert on exhaust mod's, drop him an e-mail
    It can be done,and if you are looking for a cooper s exhaust, i know where i can get one new for..........£30 cos your such a nice person Ange,nothing to with the fact that when it's the Grangemouth Galaday,ma we boy want's a shot in one of your lorries<you think that hint was heavy enough>
    Grangemouth Gala day god that's a blast from the past but surely the Bo'ness fair day is far better:evil:

Next Iain you'll be telling me your going to the shows @ zetland park for a wee spin on the waltzer.

Hi Angela might see you about.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Grangemouth Gala day god that's a blast from the past but surely the Bo'ness fair day is far better:evil:

Next Iain you'll be telling me your going to the shows @ zetland park for a wee spin on the waltzer.

Bloody right

Mini Me
    Ordered ma new rims Ange !!!![P]
    18" jcw and brakes...

angel-mini
    When am a gone ti get mine.:disapprove:

Mini Me

When am a gone ti get mine.:disapprove:
    Hopefuly.......:evil:before the end of the month:I

angel-mini
    Excellenty.