Big Col's auld mowta...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sponsor & Jakey
    Looking very shiney, in Menzies courtyard
    Must say I thought the 26k asking price was a bit off though , just what kind of a deal did that minime punter pull on you big man :blackeye:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    But that includes the price of fitting the 5 star alloys and the zebra roof graphics though doesn't it Iain :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    The 26k price is because the previous owner has to be taken into account.

Yeah he's looking gleaming aint he and as yet no 5 spokes or zebra prints.

Note to all: If any of you are in Menzies and see SK03 YXB with Zebra Stripes on 'im either peel them off yourself or let me know! :disapprove:

Mini Me
    You know, i wasn't really going to ,but now i just might.................

Ooooh ,zebra's or a zip ???

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    You have to ask yourself mate...is it REALLY worth the aggro you'd get from me to put Zebras on? Think about it! I could ask you for a price for a works, a full works, just the works seats, only one works seat, just the works exhaust, just the supercharger pulley, just the brakes, new mats, a change in decal, my wheels re coated, a roof decal, I could take my car in for ever single rattle it's got, I could take it in for any rattle it develops in the future, I could take it back in and fix the slight imperfection in the rear of the decal, I could take it back in for the squeaky drivers seat, I could ask how much it is to get the front bumper re sprayed, I could ask how much it is for a bumper touch up, I could ask for a carbon scoop, then a spoiler, then for the spoiler fitted, then the scoop fitted, then the scoop and spoiler fitted, then the scoop and spoiler and works fitted, then the scoop and spoiler and works and one seat fitted, then just the spoiler and seats, then the spoiler and works, then the scoop and seats, then the scoop and seats and front bumper re-sprayed, then the seats and front bumper resprayed, then the spoiler and one seat and front bumper resprayed, then the scoop and spoiler and squeaky seat fixed. You know I could go on!

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    You have to ask yourself mate...is it REALLY worth the aggro you'd get from me to put Zebras on? Think about it! I could ask you for a price for a works, a full works, just the works seats, only one works seat, just the works exhaust, just the supercharger pulley, just the brakes, new mats, a change in decal, my wheels re coated, a roof decal, I could take my car in for ever single rattle it's got, I could take it in for any rattle it develops in the future, I could take it back in and fix the slight imperfection in the rear of the decal, I could take it back in for the squeaky drivers seat, I could ask how much it is to get the front bumper re sprayed, I could ask how much it is for a bumper touch up, I could ask for a carbon scoop, then a spoiler, then for the spoiler fitted, then the scoop fitted, then the scoop and spoiler fitted, then the scoop and spoiler and works fitted, then the scoop and spoiler and works and one seat fitted, then just the spoiler and seats, then the spoiler and works, then the scoop and seats, then the scoop and seats and front bumper re-sprayed, then the seats and front bumper resprayed, then the spoiler and one seat and front bumper resprayed, then the scoop and spoiler and squeaky seat fixed. You know I could go on!

Col... COL....COL!!!

...go lie down mate... go to your happy place

No more coffe, coke or jelly babies for Col!

Mini Me
    I give in , it stays as it is....perfect

The Dogfather
    quote:Originally posted by minime

I give in , it stays as it is....perfect
    Coward!

duncan
    You have to ask yourself mate...
    Edit rant
    You want to calm down a bit. Its not your car anymore, so why care?

You know I could go on!
    You normally do