Yellow MINI Reg MINI MO

3GGG
    In Dunfermline - Yellow, not sure of the roof colour as I was distracted by the registration which looked like MINI MO. <NICE>

Oh and thanks to the Indi Blue with white bonnet stripes that waved in Carnock today!

Car
    2017 i8 Protonic Red Edition
    Glad to see another Fifer on here!! We're in Kirkcaldy, wife uses car daily for work in Dunfermline so might see you around the Town.

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Topless

Glad to see another Fifer on here!! We're in Kirkcaldy, wife uses car daily for work in Dunfermline so might see you around the Town.
    I'll keep an eye open for the Cabrio! - Cheers.

Similar Threads

1. Dirty Yellow MIni
    By john in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4th September 2006, 07:40 AM
  2. WANTED YELLOW MINI ONE
    By john in forum Wanted
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 18th August 2006, 02:42 AM
  3. yellow mini with black vipers abn
    By monkimagic in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 10