Distraught.

Just got a quote to fix my pride and joy after some scum ran a key up my bonnet. Henry Bros want ~£570 to rectify it. It doesn't help that the viper stripes will need to be replaced. Anyone know of other Mini bodyshops that are likely to be more reasonable? Help!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::dead::dead::blackeye::d isapprove::disapprove:

Mini-Dave
    Try Menzies(BMW) in Stirling 01786 474477...

Or Email Iain (minime), im sure they are offering a discount to NMS members.

Sorry to hear about the car.

Does it have to be a mini dealer that fixes it, try Colin Brown motors in Broxburn
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

eddie 44
    tam is that keith browns fathers business :question:
    keith runs a F2 stockcar...always very
    well turned out .

eddie 44
    donald kirks in perth get a good name , they do work
    for grassicks mini / bmw :approve:

You are right eddie, its keiths' dad
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

euan
    I think when my bonnet was sat/kicked in I was less to get a new one than 570 quid! That included stripes!

Where did you get that done?

euan
    It was done in Edinburgh through Easterns bodyshop, over beside Ikea.