LOOK AT MY MINI!!!!!!!

Monsta Mo Mini
    has anyone else seen the red single deck bus with a yellow cooper stuck to the roof and a big sign down it's side saying LOOK AT MY MINI!.

I saw it parked up at the side of the city bypass this afternoon. Didn't have camera handy other wise I'd have taken a pic, besides, it would have been dangerous getting it out of the boot at 70mph!

Wul
    Not seen the bus calum - but have noticed the new billboard adverts in the same vain - abseiling, skydiving etc...

Will keep my eyes peeled for it though!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Ain't seen it out here either Calum :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

macblob
    See the billboards , theres one doon seafield as u come along by halfords, but not seen the bus yet

will need to keep my eyes peeled

Monsta Mo Mini
    Here it is...in York.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    There are a few low bridges in York I can tell you so if anyone tries to sell you a mini that fell of the back of a bus beware
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Resident old yin.
    That is so cool.

Not seen it but seen the posters - 2 on my way to work.