CHROME MIRROR CAP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Managed to get my driver side mirror cap knocked off by an Artic' yesterday after leaving Menzies :(.

Does anyone have a chrome cap for sale?

Mini Me
    Wot side :question::question:
    <i'll see wot i can do>

quote:Originally posted by minime

Wot side :question::question:
    <i'll see wot i can do>
    Driver side Iain. Just left Menzies after picking up the rucksack and got swiped by an Artic' at the Craigs roundabout. Had to drive after him before he even stopped!

By the way, the folks in Menzies were very helpful and got the car up on the ramps to check it out. Coudn't fit it in for a laser alignment till later next week though, so its off to Dunedin on Friday for the necessary tests :blackeye:.

Any help greatfully appreciated :).

Mini Me
    I'll see what i can do !
    Nae promises......

Wul
    Sorry to hear that GM - did you give the Driver what for?

quote:Originally posted by Wul

Sorry to hear that GM - did you give the Driver what for?
    Yes, when I finally caught up with him and got him to pull over.
    He said "you need to be careful in a wee car, we cant always see you" No joking there mate :blackeye:.
    Phoned his boss and he said his driver never touched the car and refused to give insurance details. So I went up to the police and reported it. Don't think Haulage companies are that keen on the boys in blue sniffing about their yard looking at the cabs :approve:.

Starky
    Grr, barsteward, sorry to hear that Allen, was there much damage? hope not, hope you get everything sorted ok, by the way chrome disnae really go with gold

Car
    R56 MCS
    quote:Originally posted by Goldmini
    [ its off to Dunedin on Friday for the necessary tests :blackeye:.
    Your brave!!! They have the customer service skills of the KGB Whats wrong with goldie?

Wul
    I'd heard they wrote the training manual for the KGB Heather

Goldmini - a word of warning re Dunedin - DO NOT let them leave your car outside - yesterday when I was there - 3 mini's parked up along the front of the service area had at least 20+ bird poo's on them each - Seafield seagulls will dissolve a wee MINI overnight!!

And don't rely on them washing your car or you may need shares in Scratch X!! :(

I'll tell them not to wash the car - just done it myself today anyway :).
    The service guy I spoke to sounded very helpful and has managed to get me squeezed in when every other dealer was talking about the end of next week.

Heather - it's going in to get the track alignment adjusted after the nasty big articulated lorry tried to scare it .