Bonnet Stripes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Resident old yin.
    Thanks Willie.

My dealer has located one of the new chrome latch strikers on my request and info gathered from MINI2. I am hoping that fitting that and adjusting or replacing the lock will fix it. Their last suggestion was to move the tailgate itslef which would require some parts inside the hinge area to be re-painted. I'd prefer not to go that route.

Also getting first service done at 8800 miles and new bits fitted to the steering column to stop it clicking.

Monsta Mo Mini
    Got Mo back from the dealers, (hopefully) rattle free and now with a stripey nose. Will this make him go faster?

Sponsor & Jakey
    :)Definitely yes Monsta. I've heard that putting stripes on your MINI has a similar effect to fitting a turbo or a supercharger Congrats...
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Monsta Mo Mini
    Does that mean you'll be getting more tickets 'cause you've got loads more stripes than me

Sponsor & Jakey
    :I Ouch!!
    I've actually had limiters fitted to my stripes so I don't go tooooo fast.... They are also coated with a radar jamming material, just for added security
    Crivens... I bet you Bonnie Scotland'll be away out looking for the Hartge stripe kit now :clown:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Monsta Mo Mini
    I've heard that there's this company called G. Bush & Sons that'll sell you special 'stealth' stripes for a few million quid!