Person To Install Supercharger Pully

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    c_me_swim
    Tell me about it, The AMD instructions make it look ok but the other ones have you taking out just about everything.

I'm gonna talk to some people and see if i can find someone to do it for me who has done it before. Should be easy to them.

Do you know if the Alta pully comes with a smaller belt?

Hows the carbon fibre stuff coming along? What you planning to make?

KINGHORN
    think i mite have someone to do it, works at jc, so hopefully 1 problem sorted,

down tubes, door cards, grill, mirror caps, stuff like that, also anything any one wants if i can do it rite,

c_me_swim
    If the guy does do it can you ask him to do mine for me? Just about to get the MTH chip so would like the pully done asap.

Can't wait to hear the supercharger scream even more!

Do you think anyone in Aberdeen or sourounding area would be interested in a group buy on Milltek exhaust manifold for the cooper S? Thats if i could get a good price on it and sort it all out.

KINGHORN
    IF YOU GOT THE JANSPEED, then i definatly would, dont really rate milltek myself,

i will ask him, once he gets back to me,

oh does any one have any spare parts they could donate to me to make CF copies of, mirror caps, ect

cheers

c_me_swim
    Just ordered the Alta 15% reduction pully and smaller belt so should get it on Tuesday. I now just need to get someone to fit the thing.

Don't think i'll get the milltek manifold anymore as i've now heard bad things about them.

I'm looking into getting a GTT manifold. Looks really good.

Have you heard back from the guy from JC?

quote:Originally posted by c_me_swim
    I'm looking into getting a GTT manifold. Looks really good.

c_me_swim
    Well thats me gone and done it now! Just ordered the GTT manifold so i should get it tomorrow sometime.

From what i read this could be the best manifold out for the cooper S

Gonna fit the Milltek and GTT at the same time to save hassle.

By march i hope to have the Pully fitted, the manifold and the cat back exhaust fitted and get a modified ECU map from MTH.

I hope the car will pull alot more in every gear once i've finished with all the mods.

quote:Originally posted by c_me_swim

Well thats me gone and done it now! Just ordered the GTT manifold so i should get it tomorrow sometime.

From what i read this could be the best manifold out for the cooper S
    Cheers Mark, you just saved me 400 quid - I was so tempted to buy the last GTT Manifold from the group buy. I told you on Saturday it sounded fantastic didnt I? Let us know what it looks like when it comes.

KINGHORN
    GTT?

c_me_swim
    Yeah, Do a search for roland in mini2 and you will find a load of posts by him about his Manifold and other bits. His company is GT Tuning but the MINI section of his page is not up yet.

I have his work number if you want to call him and find out what parts he has.