Person To Install Supercharger Pully

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Not a prob Mark, if I were you I would get the leads in advance and get the software ready for when you do the change out. You can borrow the lead whenever you like, just give me a shout.

KINGHORN
    oh oh oh, mark can u email me the pully, instructions im gonna do mine myself when i buy one, il have a looky and i could maby do yours for a small fee ofcourse.

This seems quite a good guide, plenty of pics etc

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but, as good as the MTH is, there appears to be some discontent on other sites regarding the lack of response from the guy who writes the software
    I would hate for anyone to be waiting for the software to be e-mailed back
    I would confirm before any of you guys remove your pulley's
    Good luck

Bonnmie is right there has been some discontentment on Mini2 and NAM - more because Franz wouldnt offer sponsorship and appeared to be using the forums to support the MTH software, which he wasnt particularly, just some users were trying to help other users. I have always had good service from Franz, but you would need to obtain the MTH prior to changing the pulley anyway as a stock ECU with reduced pulley runs like a bag of spanners

KINGHORN
    why dont you all just save up the pennies and get it set up proper, on a rolling road, because not every car is the same, so i can almost garrenty that your engine aint running to its best, get a uni chip and it tuned to suit you mods then when you get more mods, go back and get it retuned,

There is a guy on Mini2 selling a brand new AMD 15% pulley and removal tool - check this thread out
    , might be able to save yourself a few pennies.

KINGHORN
    100 quid he quoted me,

c_me_swim
    Darren,

When are you going todo your pully? And do you already have the removal tool?

It's just so i can get ordering mine and find out about getting the chip software on my computer.
    Also find out how easy it is to do.

I think i will go with the ALTA Pully as i've heard that it's great quality.

Thanks

KINGHORN
    yeah thats the one i am gonna get, unfortuanatly i can afford it at the mo, mite just make a puller at work cuz its a simple tool, looks like alot of wouk to do the pully tho, engine half out job