Person To Install Supercharger Pully

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    c_me_swim
    I'm thinking about ordering a AMD One Click with 15% reduction pully, smaller belt and pully removal tool. The only problem is i don't know anyone in Aberdeen that could fit it for me and not charge the earth.

Does anybody know anyone that could do this for me?

I've downloaded the AMD step by step instructions on how to do it and was maybe thinking about trying it myself.

They say it can be done in under 1hour by the correct person.

So anyway, can anyone HELP?

Martin i know you will know as i've been told your the man to ask!

Thanks again,
    Mark

Mark

Why go with the one click - it seems expensive for what it is. Get the pulley and get the MTH software, just inform Franz that you have a smaller pulley and he will produce the software to match it for a lot less than the OneClick.

PS I might be interested in renting your pulley tool soon

c_me_swim
    Thanks martin, The MTH is a once only remap isn't it? If so i need to change it back when the car go's for the serviceso thats where the one click comes in.

Also do you know anyone that could change the pully for me?

I'll let you use the pully tool no problem if i order the whole AMD pack.

Thanks,
    Mark

quote:Originally posted by c_me_swim

Thanks martin, The MTH is a once only remap isn't it? If so i need to change it back when the car go's for the serviceso thats where the one click comes in.
    MTH is not a once only - you can swap it back and forwards as many time as you like and it only costs 40 quid for the software. Its also fully tuneable by Franz for any subsequent mods you carry out - for free.

Dont know anyone to fit the pulley - I will probably do my own, but wouldnt feel comfortable doing someone elses

c_me_swim
    So what would i need to get the MTH Mod? I think i read a while ago that you had all the equipmet needed to do it and had spoken to franz personaly.

How much would it be for you to help me and use you equipment?

I think i might give the supercharger pully ago myself. May have to enroll some help from my Father.

What make of pully would you recommend? I was thinking about the ALTA or AMD.

Thanks again for all your help.

Mark

quote:Originally posted by c_me_swim

So what would i need to get the MTH Mod? I think i read a while ago that you had all the equipmet needed to do it and had spoken to franz personaly.

Yes I have the cable which I can lend you - then you need to register on the MTH Powertune site and download the software. Download the ECU from the car and email it to Franz along with your 40 quid fee. Tell him what mods you have and he will write a file to suit them (can even get a standard mod and pulley modded file from him).

MTH site is here

MTH Powerchip

c_me_swim
    Sounds good Martin, When could i borrow the leads from you?

How much power do you get from this chip?

This will save me a packet over the one click.

Sorry for all the questions but like i said, i've heard your the one with all the answers.

Thanks again.

I have absolutely no idea Mark - what does the one click claim for a 15% pulley?

Franz claims MINI Cooper S with 15% and 94 @ about 220HP, but I wouldnt guarantee that - but then I wouldnt guarantee what you would get from the OneClick either. What I will say is you will be happy with the mod you get from Franz.

c_me_swim
    Cool, I'm so sorry to ask you all the questions but i just like to know what i'm getting and what effects it will have.

The guys at AMD said i would get atleast 200bhp from just the pully and chip. I'm hoping to get over 200bhp with the induction kit, exhaust, pully, and chip.

I'll lend you my pully toolwhen i get it for the lend of your leads and will do the change myself on the pully, Should be fun! I've got all the instructions on the computer.

I'll wait for the leads before contacting Franz and do it all in the one day.

Just give me a date when i can get the leads from you and that would be great.

Cheers for helping we with all your MINI wisdom,

Mark