Cruising MINI's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I had the day off yesterday too Was at Knockhill thrashing an MGTF round the track and then had 7 laps of what must be the best fun with your clothes on I was in a LEGEND. What a blast If you ever get the chance to try one of these sooooooooooooooooooooooper grin inducing racers grab it with both hands you will not regret it. Now how can I get my hands on 250 quid to have the track to myself and try one of the 110 bhp ones.(scheme, scheme) Big thanks to my Dad for giving me the raceday for my Birthday - Cheers old yin
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    It was cool up until I scared the bejeezuz outta myself Linda. I was just saying to Big Gordy that the old woman wasn't even slightly fazed by the sight of my bright yellow car heading towards her sideways. Supergran in a Micra.

minidriver#1
    she prolly never saw you. hehe.

3GGG
    Yesterday evening I decided to go across the Forth Bridge to have a bite to eat at "Frankie & Bennie's" at South Queensferry - big mistake because they have decided to do block off one carriageway - although not a sign of the workmen:mad:
    Took 20 minutes to get across the bridge - although the pain was slightly eased by being followed by a Lotus Elise driven by a lassie.

Once I had eaten, I couldn't stand the queue on the Bridge again, so decided to take the long way back via Kincardine bridge - nice run, especially through Bo'ness where they appeared to have put bunting up everywhere just for me.

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by 3GGG

to have a bite to eat at "Frankie & Bennie's" at South Queensferry - big mistake
    Too right! i know some of the people who work in there!