Up n over 2 down under! Photos on page 3

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    The Dogfather
    I would put in a complaint, surely a PC has to witness an offence before pulling them over?

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Just looked at the photo's:(I was sure I was on that run but surely not:disapprove::clown:

minimadtez
    quote:Originally posted by john

Just looked at the photo's:(I was sure I was on that run but surely not:disapprove::clown:

Errrmm no, I didnt see you
    Kidding!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I would put in a complaint, surely a PC has to witness an offence before pulling them over?
    Incorrect.

The Dogfather
    Craig - So they can just pull over anyone without a reason then, or is the word of some old git enough to pull over and detain 8 or so cars?

The Dogfather
    quote:
    I noticed that one too - great shot! Paul, can you email me pics? Some great photos of my Winnie!

Top run, top blokes & sheilas and some fair dinkum true blue Aussie food - thanks for organising once again!

Cheers
    Nenah
    Nenah - The original files are huge (6 meg camera) so I'll give you a CD on the Twilight Reccie. This way you can blow up the photos and edit them as you wish.

Car
    2017 i8 Protonic Red Edition
    The Road Traffic Act gives the police the right to stop you and ask for docs and give the car the once over, hence the reason why they stopped us all for so long!

The Dogfather
    quote:Originally posted by Topless

The Road Traffic Act gives the police the right to stop you and ask for docs and give the car the once over, hence the reason why they stopped us all for so long!
    And if it wasn't for that pesky old codger you would have gotten way with it! Sorry scooby doo moment!

I'd best keep this in mind with the Twilight Run in June. BTW that's open to all cars, not just MINIs, just in case any Lotuses (loti?) fancy it!