Up n over 2 down under! Photos on page 3

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Starky
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

You do know that you central belt peeps can visit the north without a passport, right?
    Naaawww! Yer kiddin me oan surely

Starky
    Sorry Paul cannae make this one, it's our anniversary (1976), just need to leave it to all the "clique", was going to put something else in there

Nenah
    Paul - if we brought the run a day forward we could swing by Antiques Roadshow which will be at Duffhouse on Saturday, 12th March! Could be a laugh and could get the minis on TV!

http://www.duffhouse.org.uk/
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/antiques/tv_and_radio/antiques_roadshow/locations_index.shtml

Just an idea, mind - maybe a better run for the clasic minis - but probably in the wrong direction...?

The Dogfather
    Perhaps we could get a valuation on John and Alan

Starky
    Paul, you must remember to use the square brackets otherwise the smileys don't work, Mmmm...maybe it's a little bit of dementia creeping in.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    If you put this back to beginning of April I'd like to go too. Have got tickets for Murrayfield on 13th so cant really afford two days/trips out in the same weekend just now. Besides the later the trip the less chance of bad weather spoiling it. (yep I do know its winter 12/12 here!!)

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Perhaps we could get a valuation on John and Alan
    mmm...yes...always handly to know their trade-in value - although mileage is a little high!!

Starky
    Good runner and bodywork relatively unblemished (for age) just got to be kept topped up with oil.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I have extended warranty and TLC

The Dogfather
    I'm going to put this back to accommodate Sheilz and to allow me to reccie the Twilight Run this month.