Wul's Car Care Thread

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    The Bull
    I'm with you on that. I find Gold Class really dusty when taking it off as well.:)

Wul
    Ed - that probably means you've put too much on in the first place - but you are quite right.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Cheers! I havent had a problem with any of their waxes. Compared to otehr brands they're brilliant

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

In response to a number of previous replies on this forum, I have tried the peanut butter (smooth of course) method of cleaning the black trim on my car and it works a treat.

I just rub a little into the blemished area with my finger and leave it for a minute or two and then wipe it clean.

A lot cheaper than most products and you can lick your finger clean afterwards aswell if you want.....try doing that with other trim cleaners ......yuk!!!
    Indi Blue 03 MCS,Exterior Chrome Pack,Grey Leather,Heated Seats,MultiFunctionSteeringWheel,Harman Kardon,Privacy Glass, Xenons with wash,Cruise Control,EW,EM etc....TLC

Wul
    Brilliant!! Bet the neighbours thought you were MAD! :)

Car
    Cooper
    I don't like peanut butter :dead: would chocolate spread work as well :question:

Wul
    Certainly would smell better!!