Is it just me ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I can't get the t-shirt design to come up :question: What am I doing wrong :question: :)
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Monsta Mo Mini
    Download the link to your hard disk. You will then need to unzip it using Zipit which is freely available for download from the internet.

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Since I know Big Gordy's computer abilities this could be amusing...

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Watch it junior or I'm climb this flight of stairs and kick you on the shin
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Less of the threats old yin or I won't come down and show you how to download the link to your hard disk.

Linda M
    Now, now

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Hey Linda just had an e-mail from Iain at Menzies asking how I knew about the Italian Job II special showing. He didn't swear you to secrecy did he 8) I told him he should visit this website to find out what really goes on

Linda M
    I didn't think it was a secret :clown: I'm going in to annoy Iain tomorrow anyway :)

Special showing:question::question::question:

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Getting back to the original thread I still can't get any picture to come up when I click on the t-shirt design:mad: All I get are thousands of pages of word document gobildygook. I click on it,save it to my home drive,un-zip it and heypresto - gobildygook. And before Big Col has a go at me for my PC illiteracy he couldn't get it to work either hah. I just want to see what it looks like that's all. Not a lot to ask is it:) Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppp