Radical new looks for the MINI

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The Dogfather
    Scooby's - Fast in a straight line but crap on the twisties!

Audi's - Fit and finish of the highest standard, Ha! My last Audi was the most troublesome car I've ever owned 14 faults including 3 breakdowns in 12 months. Audi ended up giving us £700 and extending the warranty by 2 years as an apology. The 1.8 turbo TT recorded the highest percentage of breakdowns in the first 12 months of ownership, by any car ever!!!!
    Personally I wouldn't touch that 1.8 turbo engine with a barge pole.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    I agree BDM. Previous car was the Golf (150bhp)1.8T & after 25K it needed a new turbo !!:mad:
    Prior to this however the engine was ace , & as mentioned companies like Awesome GTi offer tuning upgrades via the cruise control that looked fab. Aparently one click & you were up to 180bhp then two clicks & your up to 225bhp & all this for about 600 quid !
    Turbo MINI here we come

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

red_cooper
    you boy's are entitled to your own oppinion as i am mine!!

the vag engine is a cracker!!!

so are their pump deuse tdi's

one on its way to me

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    One of my colleagues has a golf 2l gti and is fair scunnered with it. This is her second in as many months and like its predecessor is forever in the garage for a miriad of faults. The interior is also pretty boring.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

red_cooper
    the 2litre fsi engine isnt as great!!¬ its like the cooper engine needs to be wound up to get the power!!!!

plonk in a turbo to it tho (NEW GTI)

then its a cracker!!!

Mini Me
    Turbo S, confirmed !!!!!<youneverhearditfromme>
    roll on 2008....

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini
    Lovely car that GTi
    It certainly is :approve: