Spot lights

Would like to fit 4 spots to Marsha. Excuse is eyesights not as good as it used to be in the dark - honest Sioban!!
    Any ideas on a viable option to paying BMW £600 to supply and fit?? Mini Spares do 4 x 125mm spots on a bar for about £200 (fit yourself)? Has anybody seen them or gone through this process?
    Any advise would be welcome
    all the best weefossy

Linda M
    I've seen the mini spares 4 a few times on the MINI and they look good and a lot cheaper too :) You might find a link on MINI2 for the fitting of them.

Spot on Linda. Thanks
    I managed to get 21 page instuctions from the site. Now I have to consider the warranty issues and the replacement of the "gas pressure dampers" for the xenon light washers!!
    Why is life so complicated? I never thought looking cool would be so hard.

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I've never found looking cool that difficult fossy. I guess it must come naturally to me.

macblob
    I always look like crap , but have got used to it over the years :approve:

Do the light thing , it ill look cooooooool.

Linda M
    Glad to help :) I'm wondering what I can do to Daisy next for a bit more 'cool' appeal Might just be the JCW

Julz
    Oh go on Linda, put poor Daisy out of her misery and get the JCW!! (Sorry Willie!!:blackeye:)

Linda M
    Would help if the b***** kit would come in :mad: SO, go and tell us all about BabyB's new make over :question::evil: