v v v v t, v v v v t, v v v v t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Is the noise that comes from my car when turning a fairly tight turn with a bit of power on. I'm gonna pop back in and let Iain hear it at some point but I'm pretty sure it aint anything to worry about but I was wondering if anyone on here would have any ideas about what it could be? It's almost certainly NOT the power steering pump as I'm nowhere near the stops when the noise happens. It only makes the noise when the power's on. :question::question::question:

minidriver#1
    is it the super charger whining?

The Dogfather
    Have you got spikey hair? Cause it could be your head scraping on the roof lining!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Did you get the LSD Col :question:

The Dogfather
    LSD, I'm not sure it's appropriate to be discussing drug deals on a public forum!

Sponsor
    a wee stone on your tyre edge?

t'aint the supercharger Kj. That noise makes me grin like an idiot.

It might be me hair...you never know...

I do have the LSD BS. That was what I thought it might be but then I dunno why it would make that noise at slow speeds during a 3 point turn...

As for a wee stone in the edge of the tyre sr I'd hear that in a straight line wouldn't I?

The Dogfather
    Ahhh! Limited Slip Diff!

was thinking of getting the lsd retro fitted but the local dealer says that it's a bit of a mare when you sink the pedal to the metal from standing need to keep a good grip on the wheel is this the case.
    Cooper Coupe...

Ahhh so THAT'S the reason I have to fight the wheel a lil from a standing start! I was wondering why that was. Yeah it seems the local dealer be correct SC it is definetly squirmyer (ColTM word) than my Coop was. I thought it was just the extra horses. :)