H8 BMP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    G2 - S
    Brian,

I'm afraid it wasn't your influence for the MINI although I wanted a mini because of you and still do!

My wife really wanted her own car so I sold my saxo to buy her a car. Little did I know she had such expensive taste! Not that I was really complaining. After my first test drive I was hooked.

Will look for you in westhill. Where abouts? I'm in sauchen so most days at least passing through.

thaks NAtalie, I'll be cleaning it again this weekend.. Might have to come past John clarks to book my service as I'm due one in couple weeks.. Might make it when your on so watch out for me.. Matt is still trying to get me into an S But I really don't know... I like my wee coopy....

G2 i live just off Old skene road.. not really out there much during the day my car sits on langstracht all day though.. so you could see it there.. I'll be spotted zooming home at 5 if your fast you could catch a glimps... Maybe..

Natalie
    I used to always clean my car at the weekend but i never have time these days with working 7days a week now! Yeah totally pop in bye!! It is Anne and myself on this weekend though. You should sooooo get an S!! I love driving it sooooo bad!! :) Yeah i must admit i'm having great fun in my cooper at the moment but getting to drive the S at the weekend i totally notice a BIG difference!! Hmmm maybe one day i'll have my own S!! :) hehe!!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Hi Natalie,I was tring to work out who you were but then Terri told my:)

I should have worked it out long ago really:)

I saw this car yesterday - and its owner, and the owners girlfriend and mini and some guy called John, dunno who he was though

Hay Martin .. Hows the Wheel ??

That was not my Girlf.. She is just a mini'ac and was washing her car there..

that guy John I know he pops up everywhere... handy guy though..

chers Brian

quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

Hay Martin .. Hows the Wheel ??
    wheel is spot on Brian, looks and feels great and must add at least 10 bhp to the car

That was not my Girlf.. She is just a mini'ac and was washing her car there..
    OOOPSSS SORRY! :I

that guy John I know he pops up everywhere... handy guy though..
    Yeah pretty handy - cant keep his car clean though