Budweiser MINI's

Linda M
    We went for a run today up to St Andrews, walked the poor dog for miles along the beach....fantastic Anyway, on the way back down the coast we stopped in Elie. To our surprise it was a big day for Elie. The harbour was mobbed and a cricket match being played on the beach. While wandering around we spotted 2 red/white Coopers with Budweiser livery all over, quite cool though Willie wants one now :clown:

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

We went for a run today up to St Andrews, walked the poor dog for miles along the beach....fantastic Anyway, on the way back down the coast we stopped in Elie. To our surprise it was a big day for Elie. The harbour was mobbed and a cricket match being played on the beach. While wandering around we spotted 2 red/white Coopers with Budweiser livery all over, quite cool though Willie wants one now :clown:
    A Bud or a MINI in Bud Livery:question::clown:

I saw one in St Andrews a few months ago, so maybe some of the poor students are financing their MINIs this way

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I took a photo of one months ago and put it on mini2 :)

Similar Threads

1. Looking out for your MINI's
    By RichardV in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 8th July 2005, 04:06 PM
  2. 2 red mini's!!
    By davesminis in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24th March 2005, 04:29 AM
  3. Mini's on Ice
    By X30YES in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10