New Body Kit's

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    mgemie
    quote:Originally posted by minimeIndy Blue no probs,we are currenty booking in for first week in march week in March
    As far as time goes , we need it for approx half a day.
    So you could come up,leave the car and i could drop you off in the town and phone you when it's finished.....will even come back and pick you up
    You would need to move quick,as the uptake is a wee bit bigger than anticipated
    I should have my custom exhuast fitted by march... Seeing as the One/Cooper aero rear bumper has the exhuast hole shaped into the bumper - would you be able to re-shape the bumper to suit my exhuast when fitted i.e cut another hole at other side?

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by KINGHORN

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3182

£350
    Is that earth pounds:question::blackeye:

sh@z
    I got my arches and plasticky bits on aero kit done for about £250 by a bodyshop nearby..... and BMW bodyshop quoted me somit like £700

That was them taking the arches off the car and painting them, not just painting them as is on the car.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I think Iain's covered the BMW painting issue before:blackeye: Something to do with BMW using water based paints which are very expensive but environmentally friendly:) a bit like Iain really :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

I think Iain's covered the BMW painting issue before:blackeye: Something to do with BMW using water based paints which are very expensive but environmentally friendly:) a bit like Iain really :approve:
    :Iaw shucks
    c'mon folks,take them while there going it's a £500 savingand we only have limited numbers......
    Don't want you guys asking for a kit ,and there ain't any left:disapprove::disapprove:

Sponsor
    Does this offer apply to new cars being ordered?
    (Asked you before - but I think you missed it...)

I have a feeling I know the answer to this.... :(

The Dogfather
    Iain - I've decide not to kit!

Looking at upgrading to leather heated seats instead

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Smurf
    Does this offer apply to new cars being ordered?
    (Asked you before - but I think you missed it...)

I have a feeling I know the answer to this.... :(
    Yes, as long as you take delivery of the new car in Marchis goes for all MINI's

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Iain - I've decide not to kit!

Looking at upgrading to leather heated seats instead
    <ponders> i think we still have the leather heated seats from my JCW somewhere in the dealership.....
    It ain't the sort of thing they would just give away,but they are brand new and i could ask if you are interested:)

The Dogfather
    Does that include rears?

PM how much (and fitting), just in case Fiona decides to keep hold of hers.