New Body Kit's

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Starky
    I'm genuinely interested in getting this kit, is it a dumb question:question: I honestly have no idea whether these are colour coded, primer grey or pink for that matter Cheers anyway for the overwhelming response to my query :blackeye:
    John, yes, the kit will be painted and fully fitted, you should also get your existing bumpers back and then you can sell them on.
    I got £113 for my bumpers

what is the normal price:question:

or

how much is the saving:question:
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

or

Normal cost is £1600 inc vat fitted

quote:Originally posted by minime

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

or

Normal cost is £1600 inc vat fitted
    Ok I know i've already got the areo kit for the cabrio but was wondering would the cabrio kit be included in this deal thinking good to have a spare just on case.

Sad I know
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    The cabrio kit will be included i think(to be honest after the day iv'e had ,you would probably get a better answer from the we man selling the big issue):blackeye::sleepy:
    But if you want to buy a spare kit,i can see if they will sell it unfitted,cos it's cheap as chips
    Are you sure your not related to Bill Gates:question::question:Scottie Coop,laird of inverness and larbert

The cabrio kit will be included i think(to be honest after the day iv'e had ,you would probably get a better answer from the we man selling the big issue):blackeye::sleepy:
    But if you want to buy a spare kit,i can see if they will sell it unfitted,cos it's cheap as chips
    Are you sure your not related to Bill Gates:question::question:Scottie Coop,laird of inverness and larbert
    Oh well no. Wish I was would have a mini in every colour

Daughter of Mr MacGregor laird of Dunblane or he thought he was better not say to much some might know my brothers god forbid that.

I have a huge credit card limit
    Cooper Coupe...

Iain.

Just realised you will know two of my brothers if not by name then buy reputation

both bought BMW one a M series from Menzies.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    I can see us becoming very good friends o'loaded one...........
    u think Alan would mind you having a special friend:blackeye:
    I can cook ,clean and get a very good discount on MINI's

I can see us becoming very good friends o'loaded one...........
    u think Alan would mind you having a special friend:blackeye:
    I can cook ,clean and get a very good discount on MINI's
    sa can he well as good as any man can.

the discount bit is tempting:evil:
    Cooper Coupe...

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

quote:Originally posted by Wul

quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Ok. Genuinely pi$$ed off now!
    I've had the car 13 days!
    Col - dinnae blame you mate!
    :(:dead:
    The way I see it Col thought that it was a good enough deal when he bought the car, otherwise he wouldn't have bought it. Minime is offering the members of the site a really good deal that was not available then, if it had been Col would have known about it. Them's the breaks!! Time to move on I think and congratulate Minime on being able to offer this bargain price.
    GAJ - I agree that Minime is offering and excellent deal to the NMS members but there are other "circumstances" to which Col has a right to be a wee bit upset - but not at minime.

No offence intended minime.