Hi, another new guy!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hi Guys,
    Just got Mini number 2 last month and am loving it! Still got the Cooper, even if it has got the CVT 'box. Does anyone else have one?
    Totally in love with my new One. I live in the West of Scotland and I'm in Glasgow pretty much every day but mainly in the west end.
    I've been watching the Mini2 forum for a while and I've just started posting on it. I've also signed up for the Cullen run in July, even if it is ages away, plenty of degree exam related stuff to think about in the meantime.

Hope to see you guys around,

Jonny

End of essay.

The Dogfather
    Welcome Jonny!

Car
    R56 MCS
    You found us! Welcome and enjoy!

Sponsor
    Welcome to the nut-house!

Julz
    Welcome, and don't be scared of the lcals, not all of them bite!

Welcome to the site Jonny, hopefully see you at a run soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by Julz
    Welcome, and don't be scared of the lcals, not all of them bite!
    Welcome, after you've been bitten your spelling goes, hope to see you on the Cullen run, can't say i know anyone with a auto box, but i'm sure someone will let on shortly :)

Wul
    Welcome along Jonny - don't be shy to post on here - we are a much friendlier bunch in here :)

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Yup will vouch for Wul's comments , no need for MINI2 when we're all here. Picked up my MC in June & been on 3 runs so far. Great bunch of people & can't wait for the 2005 season to begin. Welcome aboard NMS & enjoy.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Well, Just taken the Cooper to Henry bros. I'm vvv sad, it needs a new steering column+ a gearbox overhaul, poo! At least mine's perfect.( And cooler looking too!). Cheers for the welcome too, the site's well useful and u guys seem great too.
    Jonny
    And they couldn't even fix the bleedin' tyre i told them too!rubbish.
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: