Rattle

Tootie
    Just wondered if I'm the only one that's had problem with rattling speaker? It's driving me up the wall, I have already been back to JC to get it fixed and it was fine for a couple of days and now it's back :(

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Tootie
    The MINI2 (www.MINI2.com) forums are full of posts about rattling speaker syndrome. I experienced it briefly on my own Cooper but it went away of its own accord after a few days.

My only advice would be pester your dealer until they get it right. It should be a relatively easy problem to fix.

Best of luck.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Similar Threads

1. Rattle
    By kevinpitkeathly in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18th May 2006, 02:13 AM
  2. Rattle from the back...
    By Bazthemod in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 15th July 2004, 09:34 PM
  3. Seat Rattle?
    By Vosh in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 2