Cooper S Sides

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AberdeenMini
    Iain will i need to buy clips to fit them? I've heard a few folk speaking about needing clips in order to attach them. Cheers :)

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini

Iain will i need to buy clips to fit them? I've heard a few folk speaking about needing clips in order to attach them. Cheers :)
    They will be in the box<sorted>
    i will send you everything you need

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by minime

They will be in the box<sorted>
    i will send you everything you need
    Iain you are a star!

AberdeenMini
    I've sent you my contact details in an email Iain :)

Mini Me

I've sent you my contact details in an email Iain :)
    Cheers, it will go to my house so i will forward it to work and sort it for you

AberdeenMini
    Sides received Iain, cheers min. No Clips though but i'm not complaining. Thanks alot and i will be using Menzies in future, JC'sAberdeen is just the most depressing place ever.

Mini Me

Sides received Iain, cheers min. No Clips though but i'm not complaining. Thanks alot and i will be using Menzies in future, JC'sAberdeen is just the most depressing place ever.
    Nae clips:question::question: will check with Chris in the parts department tomorrow,i will make sure you get them